Tristan Parrish Moore
I've been working on 3D modeling and game projects for over 5 years, and have worked professionally on games and simulations since 2010. I have experience as a 3D artist, designer and tester, and I have done contract work for 3D-based software and military simulations. In summer of 2012, I earned my Bachelor's degree in Game Art and Animation from the University of Advancing Technology.
I currently work as a game design through Redacted Studios in Palo Alto, California, where we are working on an unannounced project. I am working with members of the teams responsible for God of War, Afro Samurai, Splatterhouse, Blood Omen 2, and more.
My experience include:
• Redacted Studios, LLC - Senior Designer, April 2013 to present
• Grave (independent development) – Game design and level design, January 2013 to present (submitted to Indiecade 2013)
• THQ through Zero Chaos - Audio Quality Assurance on WWE '13, to 2012 September 2012
• The Wahlin Group Inc - Environment Artist, October 2011 to April 2013
• The Afflicted (independent development) - Designer and lead level designer, January 2011 to April 2013
• University of Advancing Technology - 3D Modeling Tutor, January 2011 to February 2013
• Massive Black Inc – Level Design Intern, April 2011 to October 2011
• Chickasaw Nation Industries – Contract Environment Artist SME, June 2010 to September 2010